1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Something you just learned recently

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Dick Whitman, Jul 28, 2011.

1. It's both. I am notorious for analyzing costs 16 different ways before I buy much of anything, even when I can easily afford it. I am a substantially nicer and younger version of Marge Schott.

2. Ironically enough, I feel the same way.

3. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You were good at first before you went too far. ;)

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

NightHawk had some good ideas, but he went too far.

GODDAMMIT ACE!

5. spikechiquet

spikechiquet Well-Known Member

Did you just admit you are a racist? I think I learned something new today...

6. This is where the nicer part comes into play. I was going for the cheap factor. I suppose I should have also said non-racist and slightly less crazy.

7. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Pick up your game IJAG!

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

* Defriending someone whom you were close to for a very long time was a lot harder than I thought.

* The surest way to get someone to stop asking for money is to ask him or her for money.

* You can't fix stupid.

9. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You obviously don't live anywhere near me.

But the prices around here are why I try to time going to the bathroom right before the check comes and leave Ace with nothing to do but pay it.

10. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

That only worked twice. I lifted your wallet last time and paid with your card.

11. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

But did you try to pay with gold?
    :D

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

You know, I think the thing I love the most about this site is that I have made people think I live in this Scrooge McDuck cottage with gold bars stacked floor to ceiling.

Draft saved Draft deleted