1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone slipped me a mickey...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Killick, Apr 16, 2007.

1. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Beats Billary in leather.

2. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I thought that was Ben Johnson on the left at first.

3. Mayfly

Mayfly Active Member

Look at the size of her throat ;)

4. I betcha Jimmy's asshole was still smartin' the next day ...

5. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

First thought: Did you catch the size of J.J.'s mitt? It's almost as big as his noggin. Is it true what they say about the size of a man's hands? Of course, the question would be better answered if Coulter held up a hand, but still...

Second thought: Songbird makes me laugh unintentionally more than anyone else on this board. I don't mean this as an insult, but he often comes off as a child seeing Christmas lights for the first time.

Third thought: To be released in 2009: Kid Dynomite's Treason, High Crimes and Misdemeanors: The Case Against Florida Evans

6. wheels89

wheels89 Active Member

Hell, for a second I thought that was Patrick Ewing drunk

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Well, Ragu, it's like someone said on another thread about a month ago in terms of a female poster saying how we guys drool over a naked woman like it's the first time every time.

One of the fellas said that's we do, indeed, to which another fella said, to the effect, truer words were never spoken, because seeing a naked woman any time is like seeing a naked woman -- or Xmas lights -- for the first time.

To address another astute point, most times I look at life with overly critical eyes, but that gets boring after awhile. Sometimes it's nice to see a picture of a blonde hotbox and imagine, as IJAG said, 72 things I'd like to do to her — which would probably be illegal in 72 countries.

Lastly, yesterday at the gym, a local teacher, a cute 30'ish woman, gave another cute 30'ish teacher at her school pretty — yes, I'm using the word pretty — birthday flowers. I was on the bike and watched birthday girl's expression of girlish glee as she hugged her friend, expressing the same glee. They looked like 8-year-old girls at their make-believe tea table. It was one of those moments in time you're glad you captured, and as much as I tried not to, I smiled like a boy seeing a shiny menorah in its most glowing, candle-lit blaze for the first time. I really don't want to lose that childhood sense of amazement. Without it, I'd just be (insert handles for any number of posters who haven't seen a naked woman, or Christmas lights, in a very long time).

Oh, thanks for the compliment, even if my attempts at amusing you are unintentional. I'm working on my intentional bit tonight.

8. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Even they realize that, sometimes, it's better to receive than give...

9. That is one weird pairing ???

Who's next?

Draft saved Draft deleted