1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone please point a gun at Huckabee for laughs

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by EStreetJoe, May 16, 2008.

1. Isn't this guy a preacher?
    I think John McCain should reject and denounce this crazy religious extremist.

2. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

You are God damned right I do.

And I luckily live in a state where there are a whole helluva a lot more hunters and gun owners than there are self-important warm and fuzzy liberal pinheads so every time the pinheads that do exist around here start feeling a little uppity and want to try and bring some of their horseshit anti-American gun control laws around here they get shot down before they even get started..........

Of course, still waiting for an answer on that other issue.......

3. "I didn't think it was funny at all."

[​IMG]

4. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Is that McKinley?

EDIT: Never mind.

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Oh, man, that one was beautiful.

6. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

God bless you sir. Even if I am fairly sure that LJB, Birdscribe and me are going to be the only ones laughing....

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

The only thing less funny than the comment was the realization this thread gave me that Zagoshe carries a gun on "most occasions."

8. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Zagoshe = typical coward, like Huckabee, like his prez, like his Prince Regent Cheney

9. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Seriously, doesn't that creep you out?

10. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

I don't think creep is the right word.

Frightens, I think, is more like it.

11. Cadet

Cadet Guest

Yeah, I guess I'd be concerned that he'd go all Grand Theft Auto at the local farmers market or something.

12. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Well, you never know when you are going to see someone or something you have the urge to shoot. And how can you call yourself a man if you aren't packing in those moments?

Draft saved Draft deleted