1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone must have found her ... umm ... Target

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by dixiehack, Oct 15, 2015.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

2. micropolitan guy

micropolitan guy Well-Known Member

An ATM in Target is a lot different than an ATM at the Wynn-Dixie.

spikechiquet likes this.
  3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

Kudos on the thread title.

4. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

This is my favorite story of the day, especially because it apparently went on for 15 minutes. If I were a parent with my kids in the store, I would be upset, too. Since I'm not and I wasn't, I find it hysterical.

5. Craig Sagers Tailor

Craig Sagers Tailor Active Member

I’ve already spent too much time wondering how someone made this happen. Probably a disgruntled ex-employee.

6. jackfinarelli

jackfinarelli Well-Known Member

If by chance it was perpetrated by a disgruntled current employee, my guess is that he/she is soon to be an ex-employee...

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

There were clean ups in several aisles afterward. *bdum dum*

Seriously, I read that particular store set a record for battery sales that day.

8. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

"Footage of the bizarre incident was captured by Campbell mother Gina Young, who said the X-rated audio caused her twin boys to burst into tears and threw frantic employees into a panic."

Oh please, could it have been the commotion that caused them to cry, not the sound over the loud speaker that they had no idea what they were listening to?

9. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

"I have no idea to tHis day what those two people were moaning about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I'd like to think they were moaning about something so beautiful it can't be expressed in words."

Batman and Steak Snabler like this.
  10. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

I thought I heard the same thing at Walmart, but it was just two fat old tattooed geezers fucking on the patio furniture.

Vombatus and MTM like this.
  11. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I listened to the audio, and I think I recognized it. Sounded like Christy Canyon titty fucking.

12. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Tell the kids it's a religious recording. That's why they're saying Oh God over and over.

Draft saved Draft deleted