1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone messed up The Dwarf's coffee order

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by TheSportsPredictor, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

One of my favorite "Tale of Two Columnists" comparisons of all time was at the Beijing Olympics, when Sally Jenkins was meeting with Chinese dissidents in the alleys of the city, talking to them about what it was like to live in fear for speaking up against the bulldozing of neighborhoods and the "disappearing" of poor people so that Beijing would look nice for foreigners, and Mitch was 10 blocks away, writing columns about how nice it was to get fitted for a cheap suit.

http://mitchalbom.com/d/journalism/4708/how-business-gets-done-china

2. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Good take.

Just out of curiosity and not it matters to me one iota, does anyone think Mitch logs on to sj?

3. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Mitch should be holding seminar's for the FreeP's customer service reps in the circulation department.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Underqualified, I reckon.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

On an unrelated note - did anybody see George Will's column on The Beach Boys?
    It actually wasn't bad - for a column used as an excuse to get into a show for free.

Draft saved Draft deleted