1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone Keeps Drinking My Cokes

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Nov 29, 2006.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

And walking by this one guy's desk, I know exactly who it is. I keep one in the fridge at work in case I need the caffeine jolt when I'm working late, which sometimes happens. First time the guy, who is nice as heck otherwise, took it was sometime last week I believe. I only went investigating when I noticed that the can, which was there about an hour and a half ago, no longer was. And as I walked by his desk, bam, there it was, distinctly marked different from other cans of coke in this office. So, what should I do? I'm looking for good ideas. Dastardly ideas. Like I said he's a nice guy and probably doesn't even realize he's taking someone else's drink. Or maybe I just have him figured out all wrong too. Hmmmmmmmmm.

2. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Take a can of Coke you don't care about, go work out for a while, then wipe your ball sweat on the can. That'll learn him.

3. carrie

carrie Active Member

Sounds like you should drop a deuce on him.

4. da man

da man Well-Known Member

Hangin's too good fer him.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

take your can, shake it up in the paint machine, gently set it in the fridge and watch the hilarity ensue when he tries to open it.... It worked for Bart, Homer and a can of Duff...

6. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Now THIS is a great idea.

7. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

Ooohh, that would be cold...in more than one way.

8. Sam Mills 51

Sam Mills 51 Well-Known Member

This could be comic gold. And sweet revenge.

Or you could just drop a deuce on him.

9. Flash

Flash Guest

First thing I thought of was rubbing a good healthy dose of nut butter around the rim. Just make sure you have a cohort as a witness to prove what you did and with whom you may enjoy the raucous laughter.
    Of course, shaking the hell out of the can works, too.

10. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

Promise us an update if you indeed chose this path.

11. audreyld

audreyld Guest

Promise us an update no matter which path you choose. All are worthy.

12. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Some of you guys (and gals) are some really sick fucks. Do you have any decorum or decency? Geez, I said he was a nice guy. Why would I rub my junk all over a stupid can of soda he may or may not drink? What if I end up drinking it first instead?

Draft saved Draft deleted