1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone from the Washington area wanna buy my kid a drink? He's stuck at Dulles

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by JR, Dec 16, 2007.

1. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Yup. Weather.

And son #2 is flying Halifax to Toronto later today so who knows, maybe he'll end up in Dallas.

2. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

That spelling makes we wanna be Canadian and buy JR jr. a few drinks.

3. Norman Stansfield

Norman Stansfield Active Member

That's pronounced 'pluffed', right?

4. patchs

patchs Active Member

God, DC?
    That's a long way to go.
    Could have been worse, Hancock Intl. is a horrible place to be stranded.
    And speaking of airports, I will be at Ft. Lauderdale Intl from 3-6 pm Tuesday, if any SportsJournalists.commer IDs them self to me, drinks are on me.

5. Hustle

Hustle Guest

From my aviation pals: "My guess, they consulted dispatch and that's where they sent them. Probably for the aircraft to be used on another flight or any other number of reasons. Really hard to tell on that one."

and

"Could be for any number of reasons. The weather is probably the driving factor. Logistics is the other."

patchs, I presume then that I will not find you at Sea-Tac on Thursday evening where I'll be. And, if our turnaround isn't too tight, I'll make a similar offer as patchs' for moving through the Great Northwest.

Draft saved Draft deleted