1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Someone at the NY Times has a serious girl-crush on Elizabeth Warren

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Nov 19, 2011.

1. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

But George Zimmerman is a friend to people of every race and creed.

www.miamiherald.com/2012/05/01/2778234/myspace-page-is-latest-salvo-in.html

2. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

I haven't listened to Howard Stern for 20 minutes in my whole life. I don't give a shit what he's gonna say next, because the odds are 99.9998% it's gonna be fuckin' stupid.

Ditty for Megyn Tittsbouncer and the rest of the gasp-and-giggle brigade on Faux Fascist Foghorn.

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

For somebody who doesn't listen to them you sure seem to be up to speed on what's said on Fox News.

4. Zeke12

Zeke12 Guest

I am sure there must be a point to this thread, it just eludes me.

5. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I wasn't trying to say you listen to stern. But you sure as hell tell us about Fox News.

6. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Apparently, Elizabeth Warren, and her Aunt Bea, have better Racedar™ than Sharron Angle:

7. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Pretty sure CUBT not only watches Fox News regularly, but takes out his frustrations, so to speak, while doing so.

8. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

If Elizabeth Brown loses her Senate bid, maybe she can run for chief of her Cherokee nation.

She does, after all, have as much Cherokee heritage as the sitting chief -- 1/32nd

http://www.cherokee.org/OurGovernment/Executive/PrincipalChiefsOffice/24811/Information.aspx

9. YankeeFan

That's still in question.

10. YankeeFan

This story just keeps getting worse for Elizabeth Warren. It doesn't appear that she's even 1/32 Cherokee, though Harvard claimed she was in federally mandated diversity statistics:

She looked terrible on camera the other day when trying to answer questions, and now she's running away from reporters:

11. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

It hasn't seemed to matter in the polls. Tough call as to the winner right now, but she's a damn sight closer to Mr. Wall Street than she was, previously . . .

12. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

It's Memorial Day weekend. The number of Mass voters paying attention to this race right now is zero.
    My alma mater has it in for Warren and any pretense its reporting is different from editorial policy has been abandoned. I am sure she will do poorly among the soon-to-be-dead Irish American men who are the Herald's target demo -- too bad so many of them are legal Florida residents now.

Draft saved Draft deleted