1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Somebody please tell me what's wrong with this picture

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Double J

Double J Active Member

"I don't blame you, though, Suzanne. You see, women's bodies are beautiful. But men's bodies, I see 'em everywhere. Locker rooms, cocks all over the place..."

[​IMG]

2. HeinekenMan

HeinekenMan Active Member

For the same reason that kittens are cute and cuddly but frogs aren't. Men are hairy, and backdoor action seems painful and germy. Plus, there may be something anatomical. Plus, I think the Hershey highway seems largely taboo. The only reason it's explored in hetero relationships is that one false move, quite literally, opens a door to a new experience.

3. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Yes, but drilling my sweat-musked cock that has spent up to 12 hours or more stuffed hotly into my underwear - with an occasional recess for spraying urine - between two gamey labial lips that have been under similar environmental duress with the added bonus of producing at times blood and/or yeast...that is a beatiful expression of flowering love between a man and a woman.

4. Double J

Double J Active Member

Shakespeare couldn't have said it any better. ;D

5. Kaylee

Kaylee Member

Yea, forsooth, get thee to my bedroom wench, whilst we shall bumpeth our uglier natures together so our faces may both resemble the most savage beasts and the heights of pleasure. Then I shall pulleth out and leaveth a mark athwart your back that shall resemble the islands of Hawaii.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

My god. Did I just read that????

7. boots

boots New Member

I'll stroke to that!

8. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Maybe you should try a bubble bath.

9. boots

boots New Member

That's what boots calls poetry in motion!

10. Chef

Chef Active Member

[standing ovation]

11. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

Since it's 16th century Shakespeare, shouldn't it be the Isles of Britannia? Otherwise, bravo!

12. boots

boots New Member

sweet.

Draft saved Draft deleted