1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Somebody please tell me what's wrong with this picture

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by boots, Jan 4, 2007.

1. Montezuma's Revenge

Montezuma's Revenge Active Member

Am I going to have to be the one to say it?

This "what's wrong with this picture" thread is useless ... without pictures.

2. PopeDirkBenedict

PopeDirkBenedict Active Member

You've been something other than a penis-carrying male?

3. HC

HC Well-Known Member

4. Seabasket

Seabasket Active Member

Soft curves are way more attractive than hard angles in every facet of life from art to architecture to the design of the human body.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Plenty of pictures available elsewhere on the net...none required here.

Don't really think this question was intended seriously, but what the hell...

Two points have been made: (1) straight male cultural dominance and (2) the fact that men respond more to visual stimuli than women. And (2) is really a sub-point of (1).

For the record, two girls getting it on is not "cool" where I live. It's considered perverted, send-you-to-Hell kind of behavior, and it's not any more welcome than male homosexuality.

EDIT: As a side note, I must concur that bisexual women often have amazing sexualities...unashamed, passionate, very responsive and just smokin-ass hot in general. I had a preference for bi ladies when I was in my 20s. Now that I'm getting older and am in the market for a wife rather than a girlfriend, I've left the bi-gals behind, as I've developed a taste for simplicity and a lack of variables in my personal relationships. But I'm very glad for those wild bi gals who will remain in my sexual hall of fame. Day-umn. The 1990s were good.

6. Matt Foley

Matt Foley Member

Thats easy, because two women getting it on is HOT, real hot :D. While two men getting it on, that, thats just wrong :-X.

7. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Two women is such a beautiful, moving experience that it needs to be videotaped so that magic moment can be relieved time and time and time again! (With all your friends at SportsJournalists.com.)

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I paid you boys to watch the sheep, not hang around camp stemming the rose.

9. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

"Well, the female body is a ... work of art. The male body is utilitarian, it's for gettin' around, like a jeep. It's hideous. The hair, the ... the lumpiness. It's simian."

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Some of us rather enjoy the male form, ya know.

11. DyePack

DyePack New Member

Ragu enjoys the steroid-enhanced male form.

12. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Naked hair brushing, good; naked crouching, bad.

Draft saved Draft deleted