1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Some dude just won $1 million

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Moderator1, Jun 4, 2008.

1. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

on the new Price is Right. A goofball but fun. I was pulling for the hot girl.
    Anyway, my point is this is the first time I've seen the show with Drew Carey as host. Very non-descript. I was puzzled.
    Just me?

2. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Repeat, bro.

3. Moderator1

Well, shit. Still first time I've seen him.

4. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I didn't think he would win it again. [/oldjokepunchline]

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

I thought the girl was going to win for sure.

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

No biggie, Deep_Moddy.

7. Moderator1

Drew got a good look at her ass earlier in the show. And she won a Corvette.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Hadn't seen the first run of it, but saw it tonight. The goofball who won had the most energy of any PIR contestant in a long time. He did cartwheels when he first got on stage. At the end, Drew pulls the card, you can see him doing the math and realizing the guy had the million in the bag. I mean, this is like the gameshow host equivalent of serving up an 80 mph fastball down the middle to Barry Bonds, isn't it? This is a once-in-a-lifetime moment for contestant, host, and show. A chance to make an exciting TV moment people will talk about for days.
    And Drew proceeds to deliver the news with all the enthusiasm of a coma patient.
    What a douchebag Drew Carey is.

Draft saved Draft deleted