1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Solo and Stevens made for each other

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Nov 13, 2012.

1. As if this is surprising.

Hope Solo on top of being a crazy, lying bitch has got a brand new boyfriend... Jerramy Stevens, former U. of Wash. badboy.

[​IMG]

http://www.thebiglead.com/index.php/2012/11/12/hope-solo-and-jerramy-stevens-are-dating-maybe/?source=top-modules

Then there's this ...

http://www.seattlepi.com/sports/article/Former-Huskies-star-Jerramy-Stevens-in-court-for-4033619.php

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

In what way was Hope Solo made to be a punching bag for a rapist?

4. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

I would argue that you're being a tad unfair to Ms. Solo.

5. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

They're still supposed to get married sometime tonight. That's what blows the mind. No idea they were even a couple.

6. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Lots of sound judgment in that pairing.

7. Choice?

8. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Wow. Never saw this coming.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Really? That's what she chose? She asked to be beat up? She was created for the express purpose of choosing to be beat up by a rapist?

10. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Joey Porter wonders what the hell she's thinking.

11. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Well, TSP, deserve is a loaded word, but she did choose to get involved with and apparently marry a known piece of shit. She's got serious issues. Let's hope, no pun intended, she comes to her senses. Although I don't see this ending well for her.

12. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Well, here's the thing: I don't follow the Seahawks, I don't live in Seattle. Yet I knew Jerramy Stevens is a Grade A piece of shit, with a violent criminal record a mile long and a bad history with women.

Hope Solo is from Seattle and went to school with the guy. There is no way she is in any way unfamiliar with his past. She is also an attention-starved drama queen and dumb as a box of hammers.

I certainly don't know that she's "made" to be with a violent rapist... but she sure did seem to seek it out, didn't she? He had been arrested like 8 or 9 times before they even met. Does she know how Google works?

Draft saved Draft deleted