1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soldiers' 'kinky' sex video

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

http://www.news24.com/News24/World/News/0,,2-10-1462_2104483,00.html

London - Britain's military top brass has been embarrassed and infuriated by a shocking home video showing drunken elite guardsmen performing kinky sex dressed in just their world-famous bearskins and scarlet tunics.

Existence of the shocking film, revealed by the Sun newspaper on Wednesday, was confirmed by the army.

The soldiers of the Scots Guards, a prestigious regiment that also serves in southern Iraq, are seen shamelessly exposing themselves to the camera and dancing half naked while swigging from bottles.

The four men, all believed to be from Glasgow, in Scotland, are seen fondling each other, dressed in nothing but their prestigious tunics, bearskins and socks.

The incident happened in Chelsea barracks in London last Friday, the army confirmed.

"This is high spirits and horseplay by young soldiers which we do not condone. They have been identified and will be dealt with," said an army spokesperson on Wednesday.

Clearly concerned, and attempting to play down the incident, military sources said the men had "just let off steam". Such behaviour was "quite natural" in young men.

In another X-rated clip the guard filming his three colleagues performs a lewd sex act on one of them and spanks his bare bottoms.

Furious colleagues have demanded that the men be kicked out the army. But the spokesperson said it was now up to the company commander to decide on disciplinary measures.

"We are supposed to be one of the most disciplined regiments in the entire Army but these guys have made us look like fools. We feel let down by them and they should be shown the door," one insider was quoted in the Sun. - Sapa-dpa

Watch the video (genitals are not shown, so I don't know if it's SFW or not):

2. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Scots Gone Wild!

3. spaceman

spaceman Active Member

I dinna know where ye been, laddie, but I'm sher proud to see ye wan fairst prize!

4. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

That's 'high spirits,' 'horseplay,' 'letting off steam' and 'quite natural'?
    I guess I was a bit of a prude when I was younger.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Well, Scotland did produce the Bay City Rollers, so I'm not totally shocked.

6. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

That made me laugh out loud.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

These photos will serve me well, during those lonely nights at sea! Arghh!

8. Pastor

Pastor Active Member

It is always the Celtic supporters. You can't trust them anywhere!

9. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Ever been skydiving in a kilt? That's the meaning of something truly wonderful ... [/robinwilliams]

Draft saved Draft deleted