1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Soldier held by Taliban released

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by three_bags_full, May 31, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Actually, YF was the one who started talking about credentials. If credentials are so important to him, then he can answer why he feels his credentials qualify him to discuss a subject in which he has no direct knowledge about.

I, on the other hand, didn't go the credential route. The guy who we all were discussing is a former judge and went to Princeton. Great. Doesn't mean he's not talking out of his ass.

BTW, that guy you call a piece of shit? He went to Harvard. And Columbia. I'm assuming his credentials are higher than yours. See?

2. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

Napolitano knows his audience and what it wants to hear. I'll give him that.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Scoreboard.
    I didn't vote for him. But he was elected with a majority both times. Are all of those people trash? And regardless of what you think of him he has devoted most of his adult life to public service. Any president deserves respect. You were probably screaming when people were calling Bush names.
    Grow up.

4. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Yup. People who want to hear the truth because they can't get it from NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, NYT, LAT, WaPo.

5. Smallpotatoes

Are you OK, Hondo?

6. Smallpotatoes

Wasn't there a study that showed Fox News viewers were less well-informed than the people who get their news from those other networks?

7. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Oh, Butters ... When will you stop pooping your pants in public?

8. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

It's a good day for a smoke, bloke! (That's Bergdahl)

[​IMG]

Photos from Bergdahl's unit circa '09.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/gallery/2009/may/22/afghanistan-usa?index=21

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

Okay...we are done here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.