1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So you're saying there's a chance: Christie Brinkley divorces AGAIN

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Jul 12, 2006.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I'd hit it.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Then dump a supermodel and start leaving piles of cash hidden around for the chick to find and you're in.

3. Wait there is another one available:

Dave Navarro and Carmen Electra are "amicably separating," Electra's publicist, Brit Reece, said Monday.

4. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

Skin Bracer and Hai Karate! have a significantly less bitter after-taste going for them.

5. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Much better pic of the teen + exclusive interview: http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/peter_wooed_me__bedded_me__but_i_was_just_a_tool_in_his_sick_game_nationalnews_dan_mangan.htm

PETER WOOED ME & BEDDED ME, BUT I WAS JUST A TOOL IN HIS SICK GAME

6. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

Never, EVER under-estimate the male sex drive, especially in old men.

This guy has completely embarrassed himself publicly, hooking up with a sweet young thing who could be his daughter and he tattoos hearts on her hand. All for a piece of that young honey pie.

7. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

How is 52 old? And your post, I can't figure out if it's truly disdainful or envious.

8. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Did she get that tattoo in prison?

9. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

My reactions:

Is it sexual harrassment if a guy hires you because he wants to bang you?

What toy store pays clerks $12 an hour?

10. poindexter

52 years old is old when you are married with kids and slobbering around town over a 19 year old with inkpen tattoos drawn on her hand.

Its both disdain AND envy. ;D

11. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Not if you knew that's why he was hiring you.

12. poindexter

This case fascinates me. I saw the Today show video and this girl, while attractive, would be average at the local junior college, let alone one of those large southern universities that posters here always talk about.

Why would this guy risk everything? It must be blow jobs. Christie Brinkley wasn't giving enough blow jobs.

Draft saved Draft deleted