1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So......who here likes Busch?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, May 26, 2009.

1. lono

lono Active Member

Schoenling Little Kings Creme Ale.

2. Chef

Chef Active Member

I just cracked open a fresh Budweiser.

Diesel.

Originale.

The Good Shit.

Don't know why......I just like the diesel versions better than the Light versions......Bud......Coors........Miller

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

I know why - they are better.

4. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

I do not drink beer, but Busch forever will hold a special place in my heart. Was in fourth grade, when my father -- a religious Busch drinker -- offered me my first taste.

Still remember like it was yesterday, and just now realized that exact moment is probably why I don't drink beer.

5. pressboxer

pressboxer Active Member

My Aussie brother-in-law, who knows more than a little about good brew, goes for Miller Lite whenever he's in the States. I have no idea why.

6. Petrie

Petrie Guest

Hard times, man. Mickey's at home...$2 well drinks or $1.50 pints at karaoke night.

If I could afford it, I'd probably drink Broken Halo IPA and nothing else. Normally, I'm a Coors Light man. Thanks to smaller paychecks, I gotta hope a 40 of the Mick will do the trick...

7. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

I have consumed many-a Busch Light sitting on the tailgate of my truck after putting the paper to bed.

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

There is not a damn thing wrong with Pabst or regular Schlitz (in bottles) since they changed their formulas back to the original, pre-swill era.

Schlitz, in particular, is actually quite good.

9. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Danggg. Ran out of Red Stripe 24 ouncers, had to fall back on PBR tallboys. Gosh, it was like going from mountain dew throwback to regular mountain dew.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

PBR isn't bad. We use to drink it a lot in college. That, Natty Light and Keystone.

Bud Ice, now that is shit.

11. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Well, I drink PBR quite a lot. More than I should. Then again, I live in a PBR-abundant area where it's the norm.

12. Angola!

Angola! Guest

That's OK. If I'm just drinking to cop a buzz, then I drink Bud. If I feel like spending extra money, then I go get the microbrews.

Draft saved Draft deleted