1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So......who here likes Busch?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Chef, May 26, 2009.

1. Germane donkey fucker beer? Is that Haffenreffer?

2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I second this. Red Stripe, while nothing special, isn't bad and it is certainly miles ahead of Natty Light.

3. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

Almost every beer cold in a bottle is decent.

4. Chef

Chef Active Member

A group of us call Red Stripe "brown stripe"....you drink two bottles of it, and you're guaranteed to have one in your shorts.

5. Buck doesn't need Red Stripe to lose control over his bowels. He does that all the time no matter what he's drinking.

Good thing he gave up caring about his hygiene and appearance long ago.

Is it any wonder that he's an expert on shitty beer?

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Busch Light is the beer of choice at my alma mater. Every alumni tailgate, get together or party we have always has plenty of dirty thirties of Busch Light. Keystone, Beast and others cannot compare.

7. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Wow, this hasn't turned into a political thread? I've got nothing agianst Busch, but that's about as low as I'll go.

8. 93Devil

93Devil Well-Known Member

If you want to go to jail...

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  9. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

Ssssshhhhh!!! Do you really want Zag in here?

10. Madhavok

Madhavok Well-Known Member

Oh I know. It's probably one of top three beers. I just happened to stumble across this thread as I cracked open pint No. 6.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

Nothing shocks me anymore.

12. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

As a Canuckistani who knows a thing or two about beer, I'll say I don't mind Busch if I'm south of the 49th and looking for beer for a tailgate or hotel room or something. I'll buy that before Bud etc.

Question I have is why it seems to be tough to find in some places like California. I figured it would be available everywhere.

Draft saved Draft deleted