1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

so what would you do?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Duke, Jul 22, 2006.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

I used to think it all the time when I was there ... but labour laws in Alberta are very, very, very scary. Remember what happened at the Herald?
    Aside from that, lots of good entry-level positions open right now. That's rare.

2. DyePack

DyePack New Member

It means the Canadians are doing what the U.S. papers are good at: Lying about not having money in order to lay off experienced people, then hire newbies.

That's what gives rise to the "effin' studs."

Usually the U.S. papers wait a bit longer before they show their hand, though. By that time, people have either forgotten or sit on their hands the way they do when most problems pop up in the industry.

3. joe

joe Active Member

You're fucking kidding, right?

4. dmc

dmc Guest

Maybe fat, drunk and stupid is not the way to go.

5. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Use a pencil

6. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Once you find love, don't be bashful showing it. :D

[​IMG]

7. The Duke

The Duke Member

It seems this site is a huge help

http://www.bodyhairremovalnews.com/hair-removal-buttocks.htm

Here are some of the highlights:

*Waxing is a popular method for getting rid of unwanted body hair and can be safely used on most parts of your body. You can have your buttocks hair waxed at a beauty salon or you can do it yourself.
    *Waxing results in a sharp pain when the hair is yanked out and your buttocks may be sensitive and irritated for several days after it is done.
    *You shave the hair from your buttocks, similar to shaving your face, legs, or underarms.
    *Unwanted body hair removal from your buttocks can be completed in less than two hours if waxed at a beauty salon. If you do it at home, it will probably take much longer.

What the hell. Next time I have two hours to kill, it's off to the butt-shaving salon
    Anyone with me?

Draft saved Draft deleted