1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So some slut is pissed at me ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Oct 3, 2008.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

so pern hit this girl's ass?

2. Double J

Double J Active Member

Loved the MILF that surprised Alex in the bathroom and got a surprise of her own in return.

3. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

The night began at the Regal Beagle, and ended with me in an argument with some slut about my imaginary brother.

4. RossLT

RossLT Guest

Alex: Can I ask you for a favor?
    J-Dog: No, you can't jerk off on my dad.

I laughed way harder than I should have at that

5. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

CI, I can see that, but I gotta be honest, if we were able to speak Murphy's language, his response woulde be, "bone it like you own it." Him being a dog and all.

6. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

I don't think I was as worked up about it as it sounded in my initial post and I didn't really mean it to sound like I was complaining. We actually had a pretty fun night and I just thought it was a funny story that this girl for some reason thought I had a brother who walked in on her having sex.

Anyway, I didn't really "put myself" in any situation. I just went where my ride took me.

For the record, I didn't walk in on them and I have no idea who did. I also did not have sexual relations with that woman. The only pussy I got was playing around with the cat while watching Grandma's Boy.

Sorry the story rubbed you the wrong way, CI. I thought it was funny and would provide some good fodder for the board to make some jokes. No biggie.

7. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

I think maybe CI just doesn't get out much. ;)

8. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Well played.

9. RedSmithClone

RedSmithClone Active Member

I just peed myself reading that. I am so tired and strapped to the desk to get the Red Sox optional online before I can go home.

Thank you for giving me something to laugh about right now.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

Dude, did you break out the telestrator for that breakdown? I can practically see you diagramming the route Towel Girl took down the stairs, the up-and-down motion of her sexual encounter, and the depressed frown that formed on Pern's face when he realized his imaginary brother saw more naked people this night than he did.

11. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

And I'm still confused ... when you all drove to the second house, was she still wearing nothing but a towel?

12. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted