1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So some slut is pissed at me ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by bigpern23, Oct 3, 2008.

1. bigpern23

bigpern23 Well-Known Member

... And I'm not the type of person to judge someone as a slut or not except ... HERE'S THE STORY:

I'm out with two friends tonite at the local watering hole. I get engaged in a conversation with a lovely female that goes nowhere when it comes to the end of the night. But my two friends get on well two other women. Those women invite us back to their place. So obviously, we join.

Anywho, my friend Goose (yes, like the movie) gets it on with one girl, while there's approximately four to six of us downstairs watching some shitty comedy (I hate to admit it was "Grandma's Boy," but it was.

So at about 4 a.m., my friend Dave is off with the other one, my boy Jon is not making a move on some other girl who clearly likes him and I'm sitting there watching fucking Grandma's Boy.

All of a sudden, Goose's girl comes walking downstairs after getting laid (she had on nothing but a towel) and asks me, "Where the fuck is your brother?" Now, mind you, I have no brother, just an older sister who would puke over what had gone on tonight. So I says to Mabel, I says, "Huh?" She says, "your brother walked in and saw me having sex with Goose. Where the fuck is that perv?"

Now, as I said, I don't have a brother, much less one who saw her getting boned. So Goose is trying to calm her down and say how he has to give me a ride home. She demands to come with. So we all go, and once we get back to Goose's house, I get out to go to my car and they head toward the front door to do what they gotta do.

As I head to my car, she tells me to tell my brother that he's a fucking sick pervert.

Now, mind you, I have no brother, much less one who's a sick pervert. But yet, I'm so pissed, I tell her to stop taking it in the ass from every small dick she meets (not that I know anything about her, or Goose's dick). This sets her off and she starts freaking out in the middle of the street.

I just got in my car and left before a cop got called or showed up.

Now, this story means nothing in the grand scheme of things, but I literally got pissed that she called my brother, who does not exist, a sick pervert. I was infuriated and said some mean shit to this girl, even though I knew I have no brother whom she could have been referring to.

I think the moral of this story is that drunk people are crazy - myself included. That is all.

Thirsty Thursday, man, thirsty Thursday.

2. RossLT

RossLT Guest

So just so I get it, you have no brother?

3. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

The 8-ball said you did!

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I mean, I'm kind of upset at you, but I don't know if I'd go so far as to say "pissed."

Oh wait....I didn't read the first post.

5. BYH

BYH Active Member

Jay Farrar has no idea why he just kicked a stray puppy.

6. tonysoprano

tonysoprano Member

Pern: Let it go. Enjoy your weekend. If you allow this "slut" to piss you off still by Monday, it's on you and I have no sympathy. I myself would be laughing my ass off at her. Sounds like she's nutty as shit.

7. bigpern23

Oh, IJAG, I could never call you a slut. I would just call you a "person of questionable moral character." Wait, why am I home alone tonight?

8. bigpern23

Tony, have no fear. I could care less (HI IJAG!) about this girl. I just thought it was a funny drunken story to share with my SportsJournalists.com friends. And I can't quite understand why I got pissed that she hated my non-existent brother. I take family shit seriously, man!

9. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

EGADS! I was going to post something really nice about you, about how you're not going to wake up with a burning feeling unlike your friend...and then you broke out the could care less!!!!

10. bigpern23

Hey, I may deserve to have it burn when I urinate, but not because of that! I mean, wait, what?

11. bigpern23

You are nothing if not quick on the uptake, Ross. :)

12. Dirk Legume

Dirk Legume Active Member

Hey Pern, back off!

She works just as hard as the sluts who aren't crazy.

Draft saved Draft deleted