1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So my laptop blew up...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Elliotte Friedman, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

and I have a new one, which leads to two questions:

1) What are everyone's important bookmarks -- for work and for fun?

2) How can I save all the music on my ipod? Needless to say, I didn't have it backed up. A friend recommened CopyPod, but I wonder if there are any other solutions.

Thanks.

EF

2. markvid

markvid Guest

Elliotte,
    I believe (and please, look into this before doing anything bad) that the newer versions of ITunes let you copy back from you Ipod to your hard drive.

3. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Moral of the story: Back shit up. External hard drives are ridiculously cheap now, as are those jump drive things. One store here has them - 2g - for 24.99.

4. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Some time ago we had an awesome thread on fave links for sports and just about everything else. It was lost in one of the crashes and what I had saved went when my home PC went for a shit.

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I just googled "save iPod to computer" or something and came up with a program on a iTunes message board.

Draft saved Draft deleted