1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So my dog's meeting The Dog Whisperer tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by westcoastvol, Jul 22, 2008.

1. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

I share my dog with my ex-gf. TDW's taping some eps on dogs in the workplace, and my dog made the cut. He has major separation anxiety issues. So much so that early on, he head-butted his way through three wire crates and even some 1/2" drywall while I was remodeling my house.

This...oughta be interesting. Maybe not in that By_Design/Birdscribe sorta way, but we'll see...I'm gonna do my best not to be on camera.

2. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I watch the show all the time.
    1. I think it's interesting.
    B. It's a riot when Cesar immitates the expressions and behviors of the dogs. Cracks me up.

3. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

My dog does get a lot of erections, which in
    When dogs get stressed, they get an erection. And my dog gets a lot of erections. I dunno if I wanna see Cesar spark some wood.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

How the hell did he headbutt his way through a wire crate?

5. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

One of my dogs tried to tunnel his way out. He tore up the plastic bottom of the crate and then ripped put all the carpeting on the floor underneath.

Good thing he's cute.

6. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

dog boner? put sugar on his cock, he'll lick it and it will shrink.

or is that for a stuck boner?

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I've always thought that ugly thing that pops up at Shea Stadium when the Mets hit a HR looks more like a dog boner than an apple coming out of top hat.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. bydesign77

bydesign77 Active Member

We had a pit bull that chewed its way through a plastic crate the other day. When I open the cargo door of the 757, there she was, standing on top of all the luggage. Scary stuff.

And hopefully Cesar can help. Let us know when it's being aired. I wanna see!

9. jambalaya

jambalaya Member

You have no idea how jealous I am. Enjoy it!

10. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

That's my zen show. That man does amazing work.

11. JoelHammond

JoelHammond Member

Cesar is awesome. WCV, how'd it go? Did you meet him?

12. The Granny

The Granny Guest

Ask Cesar if he's gay? I got to know so I can try to turn him to the wrinkled side!!

Draft saved Draft deleted