1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Limbaugh is irrelevant? Hmmm.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, May 7, 2008.

1. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

If he so stipulates, I would be absolutely shocked.

2. BNWriter

BNWriter Active Member

Obnoxious,yes.....1,000 percent ego-driven....Bull-headed....borderline retarded....but not (yet) criminal.

3. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Someone just said on Rush that Accuracy in Media may drop something on Obama next week. (and that the GOP is counting on an 'October Suprise' to take down O)

4. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

I'm got no problem with giving Rush a little in-your-face this week - he thought he could deliver North Carolina for Hillary, and he failed miserably.
    Would somebody please explain this to me: out of one side of its mouth, the right pops off about how Obama will be easier to beat in November. On the other, Limbaugh and Hannity get obsessed with Obama, and McCain spends Tuesday on a long diatribe about Obama not being a real American because he wouldn't vote to confirm John Roberts to the Supreme Court (completely ignoring the fact that Hillary didn't vote to confirm him, either).
    The right is scared. Of course AIM will try to drop something next week. Bring on Bull Connor and the big dogs.

5. Deeper_Background

Deeper_Background Active Member

Seems like too little too late now, all of the delegates have been decided except for a few states. It's all in the hands of the supes now and the DNC rules board.

6. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  7. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

:-X :-X :-X

NSFW!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  8. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

Well, to play devil's advocate here, it's because Obama is the presumptive Democratic nominee, whether Hillary wants to admit it or not. It makes no sense for the right to begin (resume?) attacking Hillary ... she's not gonna be around in November.

Obama is going to win the nomination. Everybody except the junior senator from New York can see it. So the right is getting started with the big campaign early.

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

What did Limbaugh say that was inciting a riot in Denver?

Should I add the a-hole "Just Curious!!!!!" here?

Seriously, I don't know what he said.

10. markvid

markvid Guest

He said he would love it if there was rioting in the street of Denver.
    Then he added, "Oh, I'm just kidding". Nice job, coward. Stand behind what you say or don't.

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Whoever repped it gets his ass kicked.

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Wow.

(and I won't even demand "PROOF!!!!" or a "LINK!!!!!!" tghen say, "Thanks in advance!!!!!")

He shouldn't have said that. A strong interpretation would be "inciting to riot." His own words should hang him.

Draft saved Draft deleted