1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Limbaugh is irrelevant? Hmmm.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, May 7, 2008.

1. markvid

markvid Guest

I just wonder what would be the outcry and the backtracking from druggie if there is rioting and someone gets killed.

2. NoOneLikesUs

NoOneLikesUs Active Member

His ass should be removed from the public arena for the shit he has spewed over the years.

I mean how does "Barrack The Magic Negro" differ from anything Imus said about the Rutgers basketball team?

3. markvid

markvid Guest

It doesn't, but he's a Republican! He can't possibly be racist!

4. zagoshe

zagoshe Well-Known Member

I thought all Republicans were racists.....

5. markvid

markvid Guest

Noooooo, not them, not one single one.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Hey everyone look! It's warm, embracing hondo! He's never made fun of anyone or criticized anyone or belittled anyone for not thinking exactly like he does! Not once!

God! For just one day I wish I could be hondo!

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

I think it hilarious that he has fucked up democrat primaries within the rules

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Sorry, Boom, it's not funny in the least.

9. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Sure it is - legal ratfucking - classic

Somewhere Donald Segretti is smiling

10. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

When Obama wins, Fatman will have his fun, as he'll be able to pick at the mistakes and misjudgments down the road -- and there'll be a few.

Of course, many of them will be unavoidable, in the wake the actions of this century's reformed substance abuser leaving a field impossible to negotiate cleanly . . .
    but those niceties will be but minor side issues to Hillbillyheroinboi.

11. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Checking my beliefs at the door, I think that Obama crediting Rush Limbaugh with Hillary's win in Indiana is a smart move (I'm sure I'll cry when I look myself in the mirror tonight for admitting that, but it's damn smart). By crediting Limbaugh and his listners, basically, he's telling the remaining uncommitted superdelegates that without the outside influence, he would've carried the state. All things being equal, he swept the remaining two big primary states.

Once that sinks in to those who care, we'll officially, unofficially, start the big campaign.

12. three_bags_full

three_bags_full Well-Known Member

Aren't all radio talk-show hosts irrelevant?

Draft saved Draft deleted