1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Limbaugh is irrelevant? Hmmm.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Yawn, May 7, 2008.

1. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I mean, Democrats were already threatening to protest the convention. Rush said, "Hey, go for it." It's hard to incite a riot that was already going to happen.

2. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I pretty much think all blowhards on the radio are a buffoon. Rush, Al Franken ... it's all a schtick. Nothing wrong with that, but it's hard to take any of them seriously.

3. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

Ad naseum, your post is loaded with buzz words and codes for essentially this: anyone who doesn't agree with me is an idiot, charlatan, buffoon, etc. You can pretty it up any way you want but the fact remains is that you're the same thing as a 6-year-old child holding his breath when he doesn't get his way, or name-calling in the kindergarten sand box when some other kid is playing with the toy you want. You don't want serious debate and you never will. You want everyone in lock-step with you, and you're astonished when everyone won't do that.

It's a big, wide diverse world out there beyond your little liberal shell. Pop your head out of the turtle shell and experience it.

4. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

That's funny, mr. xenophobia just accused someone of not being willing to experience a "diverse" world.

Draft saved Draft deleted