1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So let's see: Dems in power for three days and now we've got ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And there you have it everyone ... it always comes back to Clinton.

9/11? Clinton didn't take terrorism seriously. Economy? Clinton handed Bush a recession. And it goes on and on.

It's like bobblehead never left us.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Well, I'll take the non-denial then as a concession.

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I never did key a "W -- The President" bestickered car, but I will confess I have conjured up some of the lowest viscosity lung butter from the depths of my diaphragm that I could muster.

4. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

No concession from me. I do not concess. I will go to bed, though, sleeping well knowing it's "Mission Accomplished" overseas. Someone please cue the Bush, world's baddest action hero, picture.

5. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

6. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

God bless you, sportschick.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Also, tony, lyman and yawn have weighed in. And I swear I saw that trounced was online earlier. Where's Scribe8675309 been to tell us how much the Dems are going to fuck up over the next two years?

8. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

And had anyone done that to your car because of a Kerry or Gore bumper sticker ... you'd just laugh it off and think they were good human beings, right?

Sorry, but that admission really says something about you that is not flattering in the least.

9. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

So I guess I don't command your respect then, tony. Whatever shall I do.

I've been active in four elections and worked for two state legislatures and never once thought to advertise my political beliefs with a strip of polyurethane. Your mileage may vary. Here's a thought: People in the passing lane on Broad Street don't give a fuck who you voted for.

I hope it was your car. That snot doesn't come out with Simple Green.

10. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

BTExpress may have the most unimpeachable logic on the board.

11. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Maher's open of Real Time had the Republicans running an ad ripping the Dems for their first three days.

Funny stuff.

But it was supposed to be a joke.... no GOPer would actually be thinking that.....

In a Borat-styled manner, though, 12-year-old tony has shown that people that dense actually do exist.

12. Columbo

Columbo Active Member

Yep... we will get the fuck out of their (EDIT because there is no there there) and CUT OUR LOSSES.

There is no win to get.

Draft saved Draft deleted