1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So let's see: Dems in power for three days and now we've got ...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by old_tony, Nov 10, 2006.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Terrorists, recovered from their Wednesday hangovers after partying up on Tuesday, getting pretty frisky.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/B/BRITAIN_TERROR_THREAT?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/I/IRAQ?SITE=WIMIL&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

The latter story has been out since this morning, and you can bet that the lefties here knew about it and hoped it wouldn't be posted. I'll say this much, the terrorists knew enough not to put stuff like this out BEFORE the election because -- as the libs refuse to acknowledge -- they were hoping for a Dem takeover and they knew a tape pre-election would hurt those chances.

Those SOBs consider dying for their cause a victory. Sadly, there's only one party in America that wants to give them such a victory.

2. markvid

markvid Guest

If the Republicans had won, Al-Qaeda puts a tape out saying we will all pay for keeping them in power.
    Now, the Dems win, and we get a tape saying we will pay.

That's why they waited, to see which tape gets released.

Fuck 'em. Keep going till they are dead.

At least our leader isn't hiding in a cave.

Fuck you and everything you stand for, Osama.
    And fuck all of your Kool-Aid drinkers who think like you.

Yeah, they hate us because of wealth, but how many millions have you cocksuckers laundered and, oh, Osama, didn't you come from the wealthiest family in Saudi Arabia? If you had applied your logic to you, you'd have put a gun to what little brains you have long ago. Maybe the towel on your head is cutting off the circulation.

3. JR

JR Well-Known Member

Tony, you are officially one big fucking idiot. And an objectionable one at that.

Jesus, your boy Fredo royally screwed the pooch after illegally invading Iraq and now you're claiming it's the "Dems takeover" that's the problem?

Go find a Yahoo message board to vent your stupid, hateful nonsense.

4. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I knew this was coming today from one of you simpletons when I heard this on the radio.

Has it occurred to anyone of you fools, that in the zeal to make those of the opposite political persuasion look bad, that you yourselves are serving as mouthpieces, and giving tacit credence, to organizations like Al-Qaida for their loony toons bullshit?

Did that thought occur to you once? Or was the lust to bash the libs so overwhelming that you had to throw this out there to get your philosophical chub-on?

"OH look what Al-Qaida said! They like the Democratic Congress! That must mean the terrorists are winning!"

Nice job. Way to legitimize a despicable organization like Al-Qaida by espousing their opinions.

Which are supreme bullshit. You'd need a Jump To Conclusions Mat to make heads or tails or what they said. And besides, I think anyone with a pulse knows they are trying to tweak scared cat babies who refuse to live their lives like Americans because they live in constant fear.

Deep down, wacko conservatives like the idea of having a boogyman, they like living in fear, they like having their ideals threatened so it creates a wish fulfillment for all of their idiotic religious and misplaced patriotic bullshit which leads us into situations like Iraq.

Or maybe I'm dead wrong. I guess the flag-waving, our nation above all, macho in excelsius "we have to win this war or our country is ruined" mantra you conservatives love to embrace falls by the wayside in a heartbeat if there's a D next to the name instead of the R.

Since the message was received, maybe wacko conservatives can get Al-Qaida their own radio show. Maybe sandwiched between Rush and Hannity? Since they embrace the anti-Democratic message, they're sure to scarf down more propagandist Al-Qaida bullshit and use it for their own Rovian purposes.

You people make me sick sometimes. With conservatives like you, who needs enemies?

5. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Three days after the Democrats seize power, IJAG eats at an In-N-Out Burger for the first time. She doesn't like the food.

Somehow those two things must be connected.

6. old_tony

Grow up, irrelevant child. Obviously you know I'm right so you have to go to the foul-mouthed insults. Your parents must be so proud, but since you're only 12, they're hoping you grow out of it.

7. old_tony

That was an awful lot of words to say "I hope we run away with our tail between our legs and I hope the conservatives don't notice."

8. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Do you actually think terrorists pay attention to party lines when determining strikes? I'm fairly certain that the president, the Congress and everyone else in D.C. looks to be of the same ilk to them.

Stephen Colbert definitely pegged the right's response with his "Congratulations Terrorists!" cake the other night.

9. dog428

dog428 Active Member

Could someone explain this to me?

How is that actually going after, capturing and prosecuting terrorists who are responsible for an attack = soft on terror?

But failing to capture the most wanted terrorist in the world after he's killed 3,000 Americans, starting a war that has increased the number of terrorists and the threat they pose and failing for the better part of four years to make this country any safer against a terrorist attack = strong on terror?

10. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

That's an ineffective and evasive defense for using Al-Qaida as a voice to score points against liberals.

I'll bet people who think as you do were begging for an Al-Qaida tape. Absolutely pathetic.

11. Big_Space

Big_Space Member

"Robert E. Rubin, the Treasury secretary under President Bill Clinton who helped engineer the end of a generation of budget deficits, urged Democrats to increase taxes to erase the U.S. fiscal shortfall."

another third day milestone ::)

12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Three days after the Democrats seize power, Axl Rose cancelled a concert because he couldn't drink on stage. Coincidence?

Draft saved Draft deleted