1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So I'm stuck getting new tires...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Spartan Squad, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

It's Rosas de Guadalupe on Galavision. A quick google says these are the stories of people who expierenced miricles because of La Virgen

maumann likes this.
  2. Spartan Squad

Crud my car is ready. Now the people are having problems getting me checked out. ¡Ayudame Virgen!

garrow likes this.
  3. Spartan Squad

Car is back. Tires are good. And now I have a freaking new show to catch up on

maumann likes this.
  4. expendable

expendable Well-Known Member

Aye yai yai.

lakefront likes this.
  5. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

THIRTEEN HUNDRED episodes. That's some binge watching!

Spartan Squad likes this.
  6. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

"The show has been panned by Mexican viewers and critics for its lack of proper acting, writing, and directing. Some talk shows have criticized the corny effects and acting as well as the lack of research for episodes dealing with certain social groups or issues such as bullying, family problems, and even sexual abuse.

It is considered the most controversial series Televisa has transmitted throughout Latin America, criticized since it began to be broadcast.[4] It consistently portrays children and adolescents as the antagonists.

It is generally criticized for presenting an exaggerated reality about Catholics, in addition to casting young actors with poor performances.[5] Nonetheless, controversy has brought an amount of attention to the series and created a cult following within the Internet that see it as a source of involuntary comedy."

Yep, I love train wrecks. I'm going to watch.

7. Spartan Squad

I caught the end of the last episode I was watching and blue girl was basically talking about how there's no gender binary. She described it as everyone is a pallet of colors. She was so serious but Mrs Spartan and I were laughing our asses off at how cheesy the whole scene was.

maumann likes this.
  8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    /approves

9. playthrough

playthrough Moderator Staff Member

Watching TV at the tire place? Was there not a two-year-old ESPN The Magazine on the coffee table?

2muchcoffeeman and Spartan Squad like this.
  10. Spartan Squad

I tried but it was so hard to turn away. After a while I needed to know how much worse it could get.

maumann likes this.
  11. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Most joints around here force feed you Faux Fascist Noise.

12. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

Hell, go to the bathroom in the shop, and you'll prolly find the January 2004 Penthouse with Jenna Jameson in the back of the magazine rack.

Draft saved Draft deleted