1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So I'm stuck getting new tires...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Spartan Squad, Sep 14, 2019.

1. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

... And the only thing on the TV is a really bad telenovela. For some reason we're jumping back and forth in time to learn how everyone is affected by an explosion at the hospital ¡que lastima!

We meet a boy who is getting bullied and the teacher doesn't believe him but a cop does. While the cop is yelling at the boys, the hospital goes boom. Now the bullies and the bullied are running toward the scene with the cop.

Meanwhile a teenage girl who has been kicked out of hee house for having a baby is in shock because the hospital is where she sent her baby for adoption.

The bullied kid is being called a hero by his mom and she absolutely must make him a sandwich.

Now teen girl wants her baby back and is making an impassioned plea to a nurse who was in the explosion for the child back

garrow and maumann like this.
  2. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

Yo hablo ingles.
    <insert Kermit sipping tea>

Spartan Squad likes this.
  3. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

Awesome! My dentist always has the Hallmark Channel on. So I basically know the plot before it gets to the first walk-in bathtub ad.

4. Spartan Squad

Police officer sees his family again and is a hero. I can't tell if they are at the same blown up hospital or a new one. The people are walking around in soot.

Oh oh we have La Virgen we must have had a miricle. Blown up nurse is standing with her eyes closed and wind whisping through her hair.

Aww they declared we are all heros! I can go home happy!... Hold on I still don't have my car back. Shit. Now the show is over.

5. Spartan Squad

Oh f yeah another episode!

6. Spartan Squad

A girl thinking the deep thoughts of why girls must like pink and boys must like blue because she likes blue. But the moment is ruined because her alcoholic friend just arrived drunk.

7. Spartan Squad

Car will be ready in 10 minutes. Not much time left to learn about blue girl

8. Spartan Squad

God this thing is coming off like a bad after school special.

Blue girl is mad at alcoholic friend who is planning a grad party because there might be alcohol there. Alcoholic boyfriend just spent way too long looking at blue girl and she properly chastised him

9. Spartan Squad

Damn commercials. I'm going to run out of time.

10. Spartan Squad

Oh shit things are going down. Blue girl fainted because she won't eat now mom is forcing chicken down her throat!

maumann likes this.
  11. Spartan Squad

Now she's sexually assaulted? And she just smashed an ash tray over alcoholic's boyfriend's head? I'm lost

12. maumann

maumann Well-Known Member

I actually laughed out loud in my family room. Dang, I need to watch Univision or Telemundo on Hulu.

Spartan Squad likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted