1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So I'm reading my...

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by slappy4428, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Flash

Flash Guest

Aw damn ... all edited and I didn't write it down. :(

2. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Send me more pics, I'll send you directions...

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Will take some tonight!

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

UPDATE: The sign out front of the (Parts Unknown) Civic Center says there will be chicks wrasslin on the card ... how I wish I wasnt' working prep desk Friday

5. EE94

EE94 Guest

Was finding Jesus the Detour or the Road Block?

6. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

Slappy, you've got to find out the results (or you should have called the promoter a few days before the card to ask who was going to win so you could put them in Saturday's paper).

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I know they weren't going in Saturday's paper, but I will try to find results...

8. Claws for Concern

The prized results from slappy's hometown show (copied from a message board while searching for Jake Roberts) were ...

Tommy Rich Beat Nightmare

David Young and Elix Skipper beat Adam Roberts and Patrick Bentley to retain the Tag belts

Mad Dog Dan Sawyer beat the Inferno

Mike Jackson beat El Mexicano.

Ladies match was a No Show

Brickhouse Brown beat Lash LeRoux

McNasty beat Jake "The Snake" Roberts. Sensational Sherri Martel turned on Jake and tripped him and held his foot so McNasty could get the pin.

9. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

They still have road signs up pointing the way to the gym if anyone wants a souvenir... hey, maybe for my secret Santa,...

10. Claws for Concern

Hey Slappy, did Sensational Sherri stop by the newspaper to hang out with you afterward? She must have dumped Jake knowing it's your hometown.

11. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

No, I can pretty well guarantee Scary Sherri went nowhere near the paper I do work for...

12. Claws for Concern

Sorry, perhaps you and Tommy "Wildfire" Rich grabbed a beer together once the paper was finished?

Draft saved Draft deleted