1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

so, i fell off my roof

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Angola!, Sep 4, 2007.

1. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

"How can it possibly take 11 posts before this picture goes up?"

"D'oh!"

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. 21

21 Well-Known Member

How long did it take for your buddies to stop laughing?

3. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Had a buddy who was working on a house with his buddy. Had a precarious perch on a ladder working on a tree next to the building. He slipped, yelled "Look out!", and smashed his nose into the top of other guy's face. Broke his nose and wound up with a pair of gnarly black eyes for the better part of two weeks.

Don't know who got it worse, you or him, but be careful with the back stuff. That's a tricky piece of machinery we walk around with.

4. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

You're lucky you were drunk. The beer probably cushioned the fall.

5. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

Why do I have this picture of Kelso falling off the water tower?

6. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

[​IMG]

7. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

awwwww.......

My friends and I used to hang out on my roof when we were younger. All the guys tried to be cool and jump off.

Idiots. They hobbled around for the rest of the day while all the girls laughed at them.

8. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

When I saw that 'gola had posted this message from his phone, I thought maybe he had typed it with his tongue while lying (laying?) in a pool of his own blood, and that he was asking that one of us drive over and help him get to the hospital.

9. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

I hate going on my roof. Its got a steep pitch and it ain't an 8-foot drop, more like 10 to 15 feet, and I'm not a fan of heights anyway. I had to go up there recently to put a new chimney cap because raccoons were getting in my chimney.

10. Angola!

Angola! Guest

They haven't stopped laughing today. Though one of the guys was deathly afraid of climbing down the ladder after I fell off and stayed up there for about 30 minutes before they convinced him to come down.
    My back hurts.

11. KG

KG Active Member

I used to play on the roof of our house when I was little. I never suffred the fate of falling off though. Gola there's much easier ways to get a woman lying next to you naked than falling off a roof.

12. Read this thread and pictured this:

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted