1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So Dale Jr.'s leaving DEI?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by wickedwritah, May 9, 2007.

1. boots

boots New Member

We're dealing with you. Because I don't agree with your simple statements I'm wrong? I don't think so. Who appointed you as the sports authority?

2. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

No, you're wrong because you're an idiot.

You're wrong because you're an asshole.

You're wrong because you pretend to know about shit you have no clue about and then refuse to back down, even in the case of clear evidence to the contrary.

Now do everyone a favor and piss off.

3. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ignore the troll, brother. I'd like this thread to stay open and that isn't going to happen if we give the whore the attention he craves.

4. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

I can't see Junior going to Hendrick. He doesn't exactly fit in with their corporateness, even if he does seem to get along pretty well with Gordo and Jimmie. Childress would be the most logical choice, and hopefully he's not dumb enough to start his own team. NASCAR (the institution) needs Junior in every race.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Did junior say if taking his own team to Cup is an option with the free agency?
    Sorry for all the questions and I know I could find it elsewhere. But if I start wandering around the web, I'll never get these two freelance pieces done. Staying on here is distraction enough.

And corporateness wont matter if he's bringing Budweiser and a legion of fans to a team.
    It would be interesting to see how his Bubba fans would react to him and Gordon on the same team.

6. boots

boots New Member

There is no need for the name calling. That's what separates you from me. You get upset because someone disagrees with you. Then you and other clowns jump on the bandwagon and start calling people names on an anonymous board.
    Tell me, who is the true troll and asshole. The person who gets upset, like you. Or the person who is actually laughing because only a fool would allow something this petty to get them upset?
    I rest my case clown.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Ummm, yeah.

8. boots

boots New Member

I apologize for calling you a clown slappy.

9. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

It's not so much that I think Hendrick wouldn't want him, just that he'd be miserable enough that it wouldn't be worth it to him. Course Hendrick might be OK with him wearing jeans and an undershirt while Gordo and Jimmie are in their little collared shirts with sponsors' logos and slacks.

10. Wow. Starts the post with "There is no need for the name calling. That's what separates you from me." Then goes on to call others clown, troll, asshole and fool.

Well done, boots

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

I have to say, I enjoyed this quote:

"At 32 years of age, the same age my father was when he made his final and most important career decision, it's time for me to compete on a consistent basis and contend for championships now," Earnhardt said at a news conference.

So, it's all just been for shits and giggles to this point, Dale? :D

12. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

But with the influx of money and promotion, wouldnt hendrick relax a bit?

Draft saved Draft deleted