1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

So burning a flag is a hate crime? Let's start applying this equally.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by old_tony, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom Active Member

In what nine years? Hell I had to take a break. Too much double standard stuff. Would come on here and read when I quit and see how the board would be shut down if one side got the best of the other, but that only seemed to happen one way. The last 6 years or so would have killed me to fight. It was that or die of stress. I got the email about new ownership and trying to bring people back; things looked rather tame. It's kind of like hot pepper, it's good only in small portions spread out over days.

old_tony likes this.
  2. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

That old thread was a fun read. And it begs the question. Nine years later, do people who believe in civil rights still hate America?

3. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

This thread suddenly makes me want to Yawn.

4. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

This is dumb.

5. Doom and gloom

He's been all about changing this country against the majority from immigration to social agenda to this deal with Iran. Even with 53 percent of the vote to begin with. Acting without a mandate. That's dumb.

6. Doom and gloom

Doom and gloom was the name that post was made with in 2006.

7. Doom and gloom

Draft saved Draft deleted