1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snow!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Cansportschick, Nov 10, 2007.

1. leo1

leo1 Active Member

my friend in duluth, minn., said it snowed there this week.

2. 78 degrees here. Might hit 80 tomorrow. Can't say there's a chance of snow.

I, too, am jealous.

3. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

I am playing Legal as hommage to the man who put Bubbles in his video.
    Canadian SJ'ers if you come to Halifax, go to Bubbles mansion. He owns it. Just don't pick a fight with him. He throws you out if you even say he's ugly. He tried to pick my sister up and she told him he was butt ugly.

I got to stay and I finished her drinks...sucks to be her.

(Bubbles is from Trailer Park Boys)

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

We are freezing our asses off in Boston.

Today, mid-40s -- maybe -- with a nice stiff breeze and intermittent cloud cover.

Y'all can take snow and starting-to-get-frigid weather and shove it.

5. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

A balmy 81 on my stretch of the high plains today, well to the southwest of brother Plat. I went on a long hike and was sweating even though I was in t-shirt and shorts. Yeah, it should be cooler by now. I'm hoping that this upcoming winter won't be anywhere near as harsh as the one that fucked the western Great Plains last year.

Plat, the sandhill cranes in migration were beautiful today. Didn't see any ducks though. Did you shoot em all? :D

6. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

Had a wet first half of October, including a few inches of snow. But nothing for the past three to four weeks. Will be into the 70s for the third day in a row. Feels like early October and not mid-November.

7. Flash

Flash Guest

Y'all just wait until I post pics of a winter hike. Think you're jealous now? Muahahahahahaha.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

It's upper 40s/mid 50s here with rain ... I'd much rather the snow.

9. Angola!

Angola! Guest

I'd just like to have some weather that is in about the 40s. The 43rd consecutive day of 70-plus is getting old.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I think this version makes more sense than the actual lyrics.
    Also, this may be the first, and only, song to ever reference a body cavity search.

11. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

It got up to the low-50s here in this region of the country.

Cold enough for me to wear a ball cap and a jacket. Later on, it'll be cold enough for me to wear a warmer hat. Or ear muffs over the ball cap.

12. Cansportschick

Cansportschick Active Member

After the first snowfall on the weekend, which melted by Sunday midday, and after a cold string of weather, highs will be between 14-16 degrees celsius on Thursday.

The weather is more unpredictable here than the next thing George W Bush says out of his mouth.

Draft saved Draft deleted