1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL: Best of Commercial Parodies

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by imjustagirl2, May 30, 2007.

1. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I borrowed this DVD from one of our entertainment writers, and I'm SO happy "Oops I Crapped My Pants" is on here.

My favorites, off the top of my head:

1. Crystal Gravy
    2. Happy Fun Ball
    3. Oops I Crapped My Pants (Because I'm wearing one, and I just did!)

2. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

DO NOT TAUNT HAPPY FUN BALL!!!!

Also, don't forget: It would take 2.5 million bowls of your cereal to equal the fiber content in one bowl of SUPER COLON BLOW!

EDIT: danm dsylixea

3. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Doh! Freelance...edit! (Blow!)

Hey, that's the one that just came on here!

4. Woomba ... "It takes care of my lady business."

5. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

hahaha that one just came on too! I was just going to say "It cleans my business...my lady business."

Did you all memorize this thing?

6. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs. Madames,

Spokesman: How many times has this happened to you? You have a bass, and you're trying to find an exciting new way to prepare it for the dinner table. You could scale the bass, remove the bass' tail, head and bones, and serve the fish as you would any other fish dinner. But why bother, now that you can use Rovco's amazing new kitchen tool, the Super Bass-o-Matic '76. Yes, fish-eaters, the days of troublesome scaling, cutting and gutting are over, because Super Bass-o-Matic '76 is the tool that lets you use the bass with no fish waste, and without scaling, cutting or gutting.

Here's how it works: Catch a bass, remove the hook, and drop the bass - that's the whole bass - into the Super Bass-o-Matic '76. [ drops the bass into the blender ] Now, adjust the control dial so that the bass is blended just the way you like it. [ turns blender on and grinds it to a pulp ] Yes, it's that simple!

[ cut to Bass-Drinker on another part of the set ]

Bass-Drinker: [ drinks a glassful of bass ] Wow, that's terrific bass!

[ cut back to Spokesman ]

Spokesman: We've got fish here, fast and easy and ready to pour, mmm-mmm! Super Bass-o-Matic '76 comes with ten interchangeable rotors, a nine-month guarantee, and a booklet: 1,001 Ways to Harness Bass. Super Bass-o-Matic '76 works great on sunfish, perch, sole, and other small aquatic creatures. [ blends one of each ]

Super Bass-o-Matic '76 - it's clean, simple, and after five or ten fish, it gets to be quite a rush! Super Bass-o-Matic '76 - you'll never have to scale, cut or gut again!

An aside: Is there anything more cruel than the idea of L Newman's best SNL moment coming with a mouthful of bass puree. An aside to an aside: Loved her sister in Rockford.

YHS, etc

7. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Ha! I was going to say, if Bass-O-Matic counts, I'm putting it in my top 10.

8. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Is Schmitt's Gay on there?

9. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

I haven't gotten to that one yet if it is.

I'm just at Nelson's Baby Toupees.

10. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Petchow Rat Poison's pretty funny, too.

11. Bob Slydell

Bob Slydell Active Member

Schmitt's Gay was classic, as was Oops.

Back in the day Quarry was a good one, the rock cereal. And SLudge.

But who can forget Ass Don't Smell or the Condomminimizer?

12. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

MUAHAHAHAH! I'd forgotten about Uncle Jemima's Mash Liquor...the only funny thing Tracy Morgan ever did.

Draft saved Draft deleted