1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL axes three more castmembers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by lisa_simpson, Sep 20, 2006.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Finesse Mitchell was TERRIBLE as Morgan Freeman on Update.

2. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

So when is the rest of the show being axed?

Hasn't been remotely funny since the Will Farrell and Chris Kataan era.

3. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Chris Kataan = Not Funny

4. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I do hope that some of you bashers are noticing that there's very little agreement in what you're bashing.

Some of you hated Sanz. So did I. Some like him. Some thought Parnell was useless. A couple think Kattan was useless.

It's just personal choice. So don't turn the friggin' thing on if you don't like it.

5. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

This is actually the second time that Parnell has been fired from the show. Will Ferrell convinced Lorne Michaels to bring him back a few years ago.

6. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

Um, yeah, I think we just read that.

Seth Myers was actually fired a few years ago, but he returned a year or so later as a second-tier guy before getting promoted. I never thought he'd be the head writer.

I didn't like Horatio Hornblower, but there were many worse people. Jay Mohr was one. The goatboy guy was another -- the one who tours comedy circuits now as "Former Saturday Night Live Star ..." who is so forgettable I can't remember his name.

7. Horatio Sanz did the best Aaron Neville ever! That sucks for him. Now he can go off and make some really bad SNL spin off movies.

8. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

Jim Breuer, I believe.

9. DyePack

DyePack New Member

I used to think Jay Mohr was the worst ever, but he went the Steve Sanders route -- if he returned now, he'd be the best one in the cast.

Axe this shit now.

10. BigDog

BigDog Active Member

Parnell is a loss. But with Fey not there anymore, my reason for watching just left town, anyway.

11. XXXX

XXXX Member

ding dong sanz is gone!!!! a decision that just made my saturday night decision to not watch SNL a little bit harder.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

CAROL: THE MOVIE

Straight to DVD in May 2007!

Draft saved Draft deleted