1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL & Andy Samberg

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Apr 21, 2007.

1. CentralIllinoisan

CentralIllinoisan Active Member

Can we not agree to disagree on the lovableness of one Fred Armisen? Is peace not a solution?

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

LOVEABLENESS? I might be able to agree to disagree on his complete and utter lack of meaning in this world, or how much of a waste of space he is.

But I can't even use that "l" word for him. :p

3. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Are Natalie Portman and Andy Samberg dating? http://usmagazine.com/natalie_portman_and_andy_samberg_share_more_than_laughs

4. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

So, I see Samberg was at it again on the SNL season finale.

I never saw it live when it aired, but they are replaying it tonight.

In the Digital Short, he made out with a dog in what was easily the dumbest sketch I've ever watched on SNL.

Lorne Michaels, please fire this idiot.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

This show needs a major kick in the ass. People just acting stupid is not funny. I liked the Peyton Manning short, the rest just tried too hard. I find myself at the end of watching the show on tape (life's too short) wondering what skits were dropped because they weren't as good as the crap that makes the air.

6. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And yet, if you take "Lazy Sunday" and "Dick In A Box" away from SNL the past two years, the show would have been so much worse. At least he's contributed to the two funniest things the show has aired in a long time.

7. Del_B_Vista

Del_B_Vista Active Member

Natalie Portman *and* Kirsten Dunst? Duuuude.

8. IGotQuestions

IGotQuestions Member

Samberg is pathetic. They hired him cuz he can replicate Adam Sandler's moronic smile.

9. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

I think he's good looking. Apparently Natalie Portman agrees.

10. MilanWall

MilanWall Member

He was in the "Taco Town" commercial, too. That was pretty funny. "Pizza? Now that's what I call a taco!"

That being said, I'm not sure what he's done to warrant a major motion picture (Hot Rod).

11. SoSueMe

SoSueMe Active Member

I'm not big on Lazy Sunday and Justin Timberlake made Dick in a Box. Anyone could have played the other guy.

12. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

Perhaps you have not seen Greenhilly. But then again, Andy Samberg is not Alec Baldwin.

Draft saved Draft deleted