1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL & Andy Samberg

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SoSueMe, Apr 21, 2007.

1. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

Yeah, the vomit spewage is getting old. Back in the old days, it was funny because they would do it once or twice a year, but it seems they do it every other week now. Not funny. :mad:

2. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

And it's a damn good one.

3. RokSki

RokSki New Member

4. RokSki

RokSki New Member

[​IMG]

I miss Parnell. He was good

5. RokSki

RokSki New Member

And, of course:

[​IMG]

with the "Color Me Bad" look

6. donnie23

donnie23 Member

The alien/vomit thing is the single worst sketch of this season, and maybe two or three before it. I knew it was headed a bad direction from the start, but when they started the vomiting, I thought, "Wow, this was the only way to make this sketch worse, and they nailed it."

Also, Will Forte brings nothing to the show and Chris Parnell deserved to stay instead of Forte, his now-discarded painful Bush impression and the rest of his unfunny self.

7. Roy Rulez was pretty lame.

8. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Parnell had become my favorite part of that show. I don't think I've seen more than 15 minutes of the show since he left.

Fuck you, Lorne Michaels.

9. mediaguy

mediaguy Well-Known Member

Parnell has a recurring role on 30 Rock now. It's become the retirement home for former SNL cast members, always good for cameos here and there.

10. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Parnell is the best. Lorne fucked up last year when he let him go early on, but somehow he decided to bring him back. How they let Parnell go and have kept Hammond (who I also like) all this time is beyond me.

11. CapeCodder

CapeCodder Member

Samberg could do a million of those dopey "alien in the stomach" sketches, and he'd still get a pass from me because of Lazy Sunday. "Mr. Pibb and Red Vines equals crazy delicious."

And that new girl Kristin Wiig--the reporter in the opening sketch--is pretty funny.

12. RokSki

RokSki New Member

Look, Samberg got to tongue wrestle with Scarlett last night. Not many jobs offer such perks :)

I dig him in the digitals. And I like Kristin W., too. She's pretty funny.

Draft saved Draft deleted