1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL 2/7/09

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Football_Bat, Feb 7, 2009.

1. shotglass

shotglass Guest

And you're right, too. It was great when Poehler and Meyers played off each other on that.

2. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

I f---ing HATE Bobby Moynihan. Damn, that guy is not funny in any way, shape or form. And Wiig is starting to look like a one-trick pony. I know she's got talent, but all these characters she keeps doing piss me off.

3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Bobby Moynihan is a poor man's Horatio Sanz.

And I don't know if you can say much worse about a comedian.

4. KevinmH9

KevinmH9 Active Member

The "REALLY?!" segment was actually pretty good tonight. I got a crack out of him bashing Kelloggs while he attacked all the cereal characters for being druggies.

5. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

"Bad Guys, Good Conversation" = Awesome. Johnny from "The Karate Kid," Hans from "Die Hard," the chick from "Fatal Attraction," and Buffalo Bill from "Silence of the Lambs." Classic. And Sudeikas was great. Again. Mercy's for the weak.

6. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

That's as bad as it gets. Horatio Sanz might be the worst cast member ever.

7. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Negative. The "Bad Boys" skit was after that. The bad guy from Karate Kid hosting, talking to the bad guy from Die Hard, the psycho chick from Fatal Attraction and one of the serial killers from Silence of the Lambs.

The coach for Cobra Kai was the stage manager. He'll yell at the host to "Finish him!" during the interviews.

8. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

I liked it, too. Just would have been better with two people. You could tell from the intro that they know it, too.

9. DirtyDeeds

DirtyDeeds Guest

Got it. I'm a little behind here. (See above).

10. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I was just checking out some former cast members on Wiki, and here is a great trivia question:

Who was the ONLY person to be a regular cast member on both "Saturday Night Live" and "Fridays"?

11. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

Bruce Hall? (Just a guess)

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

You kinda almost got it there.

Try RICH Hall.

Draft saved Draft deleted