1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SNL 12/12

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by BYH, Dec 12, 2009.

1. BYH

BYH Active Member

Nice to see this show hasn't gotten any funnier since last year. Some dweeb from Twilight is hosting. My rule of thumb: If some dark-haired guy I've never heard of is on TV, he must be from Twilight. He is 17 years old. I am so old.

And let me be the latest to note that Kristen Wiig, while once very hot and very funny, is progressively less so with every redundant tired appearance. Yes we get it. She plays the person lacking self-awareness. Christ.

2. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

Are you saying SNL is no longer a fruitful endeavor?

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

I'm not very proud of this, but I'm gonna have to watch this all the way thru.

Actually, the skit with the PGA commish was pretty good.

4. YGBFKM

YGBFKM Guest

I caught a clip about a potato chip from a recent show. It was the worst thing ever to be televised.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

You are SO uninvited from the IJAG-Taylor Lautner wedding.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

O no! :D

If they went with the PGA skit for 90 minutes, this might be OK. The PGA sponsored by Madoff actually made me laugh.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Stop calling it a restaining. :D

9. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

I'm driving Lautner to the Baby Gap. Or maybe I'll give him a weird bath. After I throw a rock at the television. :D

This is fucking awful.

10. MrWrite

MrWrite Member

Holy christ, Bon Jovi sucks.

11. BYH

BYH Active Member

"We had a little problem earlier. Bitch Lautner stoolied on national TV.......didn't he?"
    "I was in some bad skits, I was in some bad skits I didn't mean to!"

12. Care Bear

Care Bear Guest

Lautner was dressed like a small douche for most of the show. He must have had a busy sshhedule this week with his hosting duties, and all...

Draft saved Draft deleted