1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snipped!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jun 19, 2008.

1. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! They keep you awake?????

NO FUCKING WAY.

2. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

excuse me, but wouldn't they be more ballsy in this instance?

3. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Also, stuff, um, comes out. But it's like, shall we say, pulp free.

As for rather having heart surgery? After seeing my father go through the pain of a sextuple-bypass -- nuh-uh.

4. BYH

BYH Active Member

Words cannot possibly express how disappointed I am that this post didn't contain a single word about you giving yourself a vascetomy.

That's it. I'm outta here. For real this time.

5. 21

21 Well-Known Member

You need to do your homework here. Semen still comes out...there's just no sperm in it. You'll never know the difference.

6. They're going to have to knock me the fuck out.

7. So I should stop sticking my fingers in my ears and humming whenever my wife brings up the topic?

8. BYH

BYH Active Member

Don't get me wrong: Just the mere thought of it makes me cringe. But compared to what women go thru giving birth...it's a small price to pay. Once again, so to speak.

9. buckweaver

buckweaver Active Member

Hell, W-B, they kept me awake when a friggin' laser was slicing through my cornea. My vision went blind for 15 seconds -- I was conscious for the whole thing (gotta be, 'cause they can't operate with your eyes closed.)

If the anasthesia does its job, it don't matter if you're awake or dead. You ain't gonna feel shit.

10. schiezainc

schiezainc Well-Known Member

I think if you get this done, she should have to blow you at least three times afterwards until you're sure everything is back in order.

11. Chef

Chef Active Member

Jesus.

Something smells like pussy.

12. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

Aw, Jesus, man up, Nancy. Impacted wisdom teeth taken out? Painful, even under general anesthesia. School nurse twisting my broken wrist in high school to see if it hurt. God damn right it hurt. Double ear infection that knocked meout for a week? Excruciating. Getting the vas deferens plant closed? 15-20 minutes and no worries.

Draft saved Draft deleted