1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Snipped!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

You become a millionaire.

2. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

Pull out and finish in her grill.

3. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

that was pretty fucking inappropriate and it's not even correct. jesus christ.

4. Bite me. I bet you're not snipped.

5. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

well, uh, no.

6. mike311gd

mike311gd Active Member

Give me your mailing address, W-b. We'll see about that.

7. BYH

BYH Active Member

I knew that was coming. I knew that was coming and it was still so very awesome.

I've heard this, which made my buddy's wounded-in-war act when he got snipped last summer all the funnier. He kept grousing about it--never mind his wife had given birth three times in six years--and when he finally got it done he milked it as if he were the bastard son of Tiger Woods (yeah I said it!) and Derek Jeter. About 10 days after it was done, we had a fantasy football draft. He limped in there like he had no legs. Then, 10 days LATER, he showed up to another fantasy football draft AND HAD THE SAME LIMP OF DEATH.

Dude, even if it was that bad, it's still about 105 fewer weeks of hell than your wife went thru. Sack up. so to speak, of course.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Can you envision any scenario in which you'd have more kids?

9. kokane_muthashed

kokane_muthashed Active Member

If you do it, make sure the doc cauterizes the vas deferens, not just stitch it closed. I had a vasectomy after my second child was born. Got the stitch job. Three years (and one divorce) later, Baby No. 3 was conceived. To say I was shocked would be an understatement!

Here I thought the factory was shut down, but the boys were still on the job!

10. Rhody31

Rhody31 Well-Known Member

My ex was on the pill and she was OK with it.
    Too bad she was a snotty beeyatch.
    I need to not be drunk when I post here, BTW>

11. Fuck. No. And if Ijag makes you my secret santa this year, we're going to have words.

12. Winning the lottery.

Draft saved Draft deleted