1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"Sloppy Seconds" - What's the worst an ex (or current) has said about you?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Lugnuts, Dec 3, 2008.

1. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

That bitch!

2. beanpole

beanpole Member

Yeah, brutal. It was nearly 20 years ago, spoken by the girl I dated my senior year of high school through my sophomore year of college. We reconnected a couple of years ago and are became e-mail friends again, but that rebuke is still sharp.

3. Cadet

Cadet Guest

I had an ex tell everyone we broke up because he couldn't handle my 'sports obsession.' No, fuckhead, we broke up because you were sleeping with two other girls.

4. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

He couldn't handle the "sports obsession," so he sought solace in two other girls who didn't know sex from a set piece.

5. Double J

Double J Active Member

Simultaneously? :D

I'm just kidding. Seriously, if I could find/date a girl who loved sports, I'd be in heaven. :)

6. Double J

Double J Active Member

No, you should have hooked up with her sister/best friend/mother. And then gone back to your girlfriend to tell her that the sister/friend/mother was much better in the sack.

7. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE! YOU NEVER HAVE ANY TIME FOR ME BECAUSE YOU'RE EITHER AT THE NEWSPAPER OR AT A GODDAMN BALLGAME! JUST ONCE I'D LIKE TO SPEND SATURDAY NIGHT SOMEPLACE OTHER THAN SITTING ALONE ON MY COUCH BECAUSE OF YOUR FUCKING JOB!"

:-\

8. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

Agreed. Like, everything was fine a week ago.

9. 2muchcoffeeman

Rachel Hunter (currently "engaged" to a member of the LA Kings), not Molly Sims.

10. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Tall, blonde, leggy. I can't tell the difference :p

11. 2muchcoffeeman

"Puckbunny" is one thing. "Sloppy seconds" is demeaning and insulting, all wrapped up in one neat package.

12. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

By the way, I love "Sloppy Seconds."

It was the title of the Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show's second album. Had "Cover of the Rolling Stone" on it. [threadjack for Zeke's enjoyment]

Draft saved Draft deleted