1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

SkyDome Legends

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Norrin Radd, Oct 31, 2012.

1. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

We all know a couple or two has been caught having sex in the Toronto SkyDome hotel.

The Intertubes is convinced that such an incident was actually "broadcast on the Jumbotron!!!" I thought it was just seen through the window during a game.

Little help?

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I remember it and there's no way a facility that, in those days, wouldn't allow you to cheer too loudly or bring a bottle of water or a juice box for your kid would show two people fucking in a hotel room.

3. Google it...
    There is long, 2-part montage of sex clips in stadiums on Deadspin or someplace like that.
    Uh ... so I hear.

4. Big Circus

Big Circus Well-Known Member

Yep. Google "C roll."

5. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

I remember the TV guys made some discreet mention of it and I am sure some cameramen got it for posterity to show at the station Christmas party.

6. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

Well, I tried the C-roll links -- you know, just to verify their existence -- and all I'm getting is the current months posts. I can't get anything older than that, no matter what link I hit.

7. Versatile

Versatile Active Member

I watched them when Deadspin posted them. It happened. They'll be back when Deadspin's back in full.

8. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

That's right. I forgot the site had shut down.

9. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Was this ever shown on the Jumbotron?

10. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Again, a facility that is so uptight they don't like people cheering too loud or ragging the opposition is not going to allow video of two people fucking in the hotel to be shown on the Jumbotron.

11. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Canadians are known for being more than a little morally lax.
    Doesn't surprise me at all.

12. Norrin Radd

Norrin Radd New Member

Thanks much. Sorry missed this earlier.

Draft saved Draft deleted