1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skip Bayless versus Michael Clarke Duncan: Who you got?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jan 27, 2007.

?

Who would win in a fight?

Poll closed Feb 3, 2007.
  1. Skip Bayless

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. Michael Clarke Duncan

19 vote(s)
    90.5%
  1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Yeah, this is from Deadspin, but it's pretty damn funny: http://www.deadspin.com/sports/skip-bayless/i-smell-a-buddy-cop-movie-231986.php (includes audio link)

"In the most exciting bit of pregame Super Bowl XLI hype yet, Duncan and Bayless got into it after Duncan accused Bayless of being a poor analyst, and then Bayless accused Duncan of being a bandwagon jumper."

2. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Even though he's a Bears fan, I've gotta go with Duncan here.

3. beefncheddar

beefncheddar Guest

[aikman]So, how much would it cost me to beat that little prick's ass?[/aikman]

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Skip Bayless wouldn't win this fight if he had a gun..

5. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

I.HATE.SKIP.

6. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Chuck, why do you hate America?

7. joe

joe Active Member

I got Skip. He'd change positions and become Duncan's new best friend. And tell him about the wonders of botox.

8. Chuck~Taylor

Chuck~Taylor Active Member

Bayless is VERY annoying at times. 1st and 10 just exposes how much face lifts he's had in his life. Every time they do a close up to his face, you can see that he's been to the doc with Jerry Jones a couple of times. And his crush on Barry Bonds' steriod situation is pretty funny because of the fact that he himself looks like he's popped a few pills in his life.

9. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

MCD has walked the Green Mile. He's also friends with The Rock. Skip's got nothing.

10. Satchel Pooch

Satchel Pooch Member

Take my hand, boff.
    Take my hand, boff.

11. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Satch, I just now noticed the billboard. Funny thing is I've been in New Orleans in winter and they are afraid of cold weather and flurries.

And Duncan got his ass beat by a blind man in a movie, so maybe Bayless should just cover his eyes try a Jedi mind trick.

Couldn't make his chances any worse, right?

12. mpcincal

mpcincal Well-Known Member

"No, no, Skip -- If you shoot him, you'll just make him mad."

Personally, I'd love of MCD to get that urinary tract infection from Tom Hanks and give it off to Bayless when he gets the chance.

Draft saved Draft deleted