1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skip Bayless skipping out

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

I think there's a sweet spot, like somewhere between wearing a burqa and dousing your ass with hot sauce and grabbing your own tits on camera. But if you wanna dress like a purple pimp or have Rob Gronkowski give you a lap dance, have at it.

2. CD Boogie

Dink

3. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Grow up, jackass.

4. CD Boogie

Says the lame ass trying to get other people to join him in a "we."

5. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

There's definitely enough to justify "we." Two is all it takes, really, but the number is way higher than that.

You're really dumb.

KYSportsWriter and BDC99 like this.
  6. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Vombatus likes this.
  7. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Sigh. Moving along. So, what happens on First Take. God forbid Max Kellerman or Wiley takes over. Who are the candidate? Beadle? Doubtful. As someone who couldn't watch the show, it seemed to work for a lot of people. Curious to see what happens.

8. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Gronkowski gave her a lap dance?

9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

Is anyone here going to actually start watching First Take now that it will be sans Bayless? Or any who will stop watching for the same reason? When I first heard this news, I found it interesting but it in no way will affect what I watch in the morning. If I had to pick, I'd say I was actually less likely to watch it now because I won't be as able to hate-watch it like I might have.

10. CD Boogie

Aww, how sweet. Go hold hands and try to insult someone who is capable of being insulted by some message board troll, LTL.

11. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Sigh. ... I think more people turn it off because of SAS but I could be wrong. And I do think some do hate watch as well. Be interesting to see what sort of chemistry they can build. Actually watched fairly often when it was Paige/Bayless though I don't particularly like either one. They still had good chemistry, along with Jay Crawford as moderator. Same reason I can't watch PTI if Kornheiser or Wilbon is out. They play off each other well.

Vombatus likes this.
  12. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

KYSportsWriter and TigerVols like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.