1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skip Bayless skipping out

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stoney

Stoney Well-Known Member

Some of those tweets are such gems. Manziel, Weeden, RGIII, Freeman, Tebow--future STUDS, for they've got the IT factor. But Aaron Rodgers, Cam Newton, Andrew Luck--sorry I just don't see those chumps having it.

Unintentional comedy, thy name is"Bayless talks quarterbacks."

2. JC

JC Well-Known Member

She's probably just a whore and a slut hey CD.

Why do you not like women?

YankeeFan likes this.
  3. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

If she were a complete moron, then obviously her looks would have only taken her so far.
    You're a moron. Go troll some someone else, ya twit

4. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

We wear your disapproval as a badge of honor. It assures we won't be lumped in with the hateful, mysoginist shit you regularly spew around here.

5. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Wow. You felt that Skip Bakeless was an imbecile but the aggregation of his his complete lack of intelligence is devastating.

If the was a Special Olympics for sports commentators Skippy would not be developmentally able to compete.

6. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

The thing I hate most is sniveling little turds like you who use the royal "we" when referring to themselves. Or are you now grouping yourselves with anyone stupid enough to like one of your comments? I'm no misogynist, but feel free to go down that rabbit hole again, bc there'll be a nice big cauldron of shaddup waiting for ya.

7. typefitter

typefitter Well-Known Member

Sounds like some of you guys are auditioning.

8. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

JDV would say this is provably, demonstrably false.

TyWebb likes this.
  9. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

No, you're not a misogynist. You just think women should wear something more conservative if they want to be respected.

10. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

So I'm a dink and a sniveling turd, but I can look forward to a big cauldron of shaddup, so I have that going for me. So, in addition to being a misogynist, you are also in junior high? Duly noted.

11. LongTimeListener

LongTimeListener Well-Known Member

Boogie's just mad that three of his tweets were read without attribution. He worked hard on those.

BDC99 likes this.
  12. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Hes not? There seems to be a fair amount of agreement, hence the use of "we," in reference to the several people he has attacked for daring to call out his nonsense. He also doesn't seem to grasp the meaning of passive-aggressive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.