1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skip Bayless skipping out

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Apr 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

2. Alma

Alma Well-Known Member

Dumb ass take on Nolan. She has a good career ahead of her -probably more in the realm of comedy and celebrity than year after year sports takes.

I'd be curious to see her debate Bayless. I think he'd frustrate her real quick. He's a sophist of a rare kind.

3. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

In any such debate, which will never happen, Nolan has one weapon Skip doesn't -- a sense of humor.

4. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

5. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

I have no idea what's going on in this animated GIF. And I am not commenting either. Women should be treated with great respect. (Skip, OTOH, little to none).

[​IMG]

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

This is a ridiculous take on Nolan, but I'd still go to that parade.

7. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Seriously, what the fuck is happening here? Hot sauce on the sweet ass of a cutie on all 4s?

Some like it hot? That doesn't look like Tony Curtis.

Hot sauce. On ass. Helluva taco.

8. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Not a Skip fan but some of those tweets they dug up from the Fox folks ... talk about what is ancient history in the Internet era. Was Katie Nolan even working anywhere in media in 2012?

9. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

Wh
    As usual, you add jack shit to any conversation, but you're a master at being a passive-aggressive dink

10. CD Boogie

You're not intelligent, but you are a sheep

11. CD Boogie

Yeah, but she's to be taken more seriously than Bayless...

12. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

I was only vaguely aware of Nolan before this only because of seeing some of her stuff retweeted on Twitter, so I really have no opinion of her or vast knowledge of her career. But if this really passes for Boogie's "parade" I'm sorry. I'm sorry women can't show any skin without some attributing their success only to their physical appearance or flaunting ability. This is a small amount of cleavage that I see from women walking down the street every day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.