1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skip Bayless leaving ESPN

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Old Time Hockey, Apr 26, 2016.

1. MTM

MTM Well-Known Member

I was bummed when they did away with the news on ESPNEWS. I liked the comprehensive, highlight-laden, no feature, no "personalities" 30-minute Sports Center they presented

2. cisforkoke

cisforkoke Well-Known Member

I liked it, too, especially on trips. But you knew the caddies would eventually drift into the members' pool.

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. cisforkoke

Root, root, root for the home team.

5. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

6. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

His name is Boogie, and where ever a rich, straight, white man is in danger of having his feelings hurt, that's where you'll find him.

SnarkShark likes this.
  7. CD Boogie

Skip is straight?

BTW, I named my SJ hoops bracket after you: Ty Webb molests collies. Wish me luck!

8. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I'm not sure actually. Someone should ask his wife.

And it's adorable how often you think about me, but I'm not rich so you really shouldn't waste too much time worrying about me. Richer straight white men need your help.

9. CD Boogie

That's rich. 90 percent of your recent comments are solely directed at me. You stalk me like a Belieber. But hey, if I was gonna enter an SJ pool and win, I wanted to set the record straight on your predilection for sexually assaulting collies

10. cisforkoke

Only 25 minutes until the serious Northwestern-related annoyance starts.

11. TyWebb

TyWebb Well-Known Member

I'd make an SJ pool bracket to remind everyone of your blatant racism and misogyny, but that record has been set straight by yourself repeatedly.

And you're right. I usually only lurk around here because I don't have a lot of time to catch up on and engage in the back and forth. I can usually on catch up when work isn't busy, and this place ceases to exist for me at all after 6 p.m. or on weekends.

But when I see you acting a fool, sometimes I just can't help myself. Fucking with you is just too easy.

12. CD Boogie

racist? That's a new one. Please cite examples of where you got easily offended.

Draft saved Draft deleted