1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Skechers Shape Ups

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by SEC Guy, May 3, 2010.

1. SEC Guy

SEC Guy Member

Has anyone tried these? They seem to be the latest rage around here and I was wondering if anyone had a pair. Everything I read online makes them seem like they're the greatest shoes ever made and they help you lose weight, which sounds ridiculous.

2. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

If you have bad feet, they're great. My mom bought a pair a few months ago. She won't wear anything else now.

3. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

They may be the ugliest shoe I've seen since the '70s.

4. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

My wife just got some. I'll get a pair as soon as I can find them in my size (14).

5. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

I saw a guy wearing a pair, looked ridiculous.

6. CitizenTino

CitizenTino Active Member

A co-worker has been wearing them for months and swears by them. Wears them all the time, including around the office.

My wife got a pair a couple weeks ago. She can't wear them to work, but she does just about everywhere else now and seems to love them.

7. leo1

leo1 Active Member

um, yeah, but are they actually helping you to shape up or lose weight or whatever?

8. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

I don't think they help you lose weight so much as tone your calves, and maybe your butt.

9. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Do they increase your penis size? [/just wondering]

10. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Not enough to help you.

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

An attendant at the gym wears these and her ass is as big as it was 6 months ago.

12. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Doctor on TV says it's all bullshit.

Draft saved Draft deleted